Friday 16 July 2010

New Blog, New Start, New Life

I've always wanted to write a blog, but I've never really known what to write. So here I am, trying something new as I step out into the big wide world, into a new life.

My name is Belinda, but everyone I know calls me Bel, Bee or just B. I'm 31 years old, with 2 young children (aged 2 and 5). I am currently in the process of seperating from my husband of 5 years (and a relationship of 7) and whilst life is sort of hard right now, I know that in the long run, things will work out for the best.

All my life I have jumped from relationship to relationship, trying to find "Prince Charming", "Mr Right", or "The One". However right now my focus is getting my life back on track and doing the very best I can for my children. Some days will be good and some days will be bad, but the important thing for now is just taking each day at a time.

So here I am, this is me - never has the username "don't let me fade" been more relevant to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment